Real Estate Agent (m / f) Cannes
As a professional service company operating in the premium sector of the real estate market, we are specialised in the sale and leasehold of high-end residential and commercial property.
As part of the expansion of our residential property division, we are looking to employ a Real Estate Agent (m/f):
- Acquisition of properties
- Valuation of properties and creation of detailed
- real estate concepts
- Contact person and consultant for clients during the entire process through to the signing of contracts
- A business-related vocational / academic qualification
- Several years’ professional sales experience, preferably in the property industry
- Entrepreneurial way of the thinking and working
- Acquisition and negotiating talents
- Good persuasive powers and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English
We offer a team-oriented and diverse corporate culture within a highly professional consultancy network operating on a national and international scale. Our performance-related working agreement makes excellent salary opportunities possible. We provide you with a professional springboard for launching your self-employed career. Our performance-related remuneration system rewards you for your personal success and provides excellent income opportunities. Interested? We look forward to hearing from you! To apply, simply fill in the online application form in our Careers/Jobs section at www.engelvoelkers.com/Cannes.