Les Corts is Barcelona's district 4 and currently one of the most exclusive areas to live within this city. In fact, its location is highly sought-after and has a very quiet and relaxed atmosphere. To all this we must add that it has two of the main nerve centres in the city within its territory: Avenida Diagonal and Francesc Macià.
If you are looking for a high standing 'rental' apartment within Barcelona, then Les Corts should be on top of your list. At this point, you may also be wondering if it is better to opt for a furnished or completely unfurnished property. In this article, we want to convince you to choose the second option.
These are the Main Advantages that You Can Enjoy If You Choose to Rent an Unfurnished Apartment:
1. You will have the option of decorating and furnishing the property according to your own liking and needs.
2. You can live in a luxury apartment in exchange for a much lower rent.
3. You will be able to choose the most suitable furniture for your needs (birth of your children, working at home, etc.).
4. You can turn the new place into your home from the first moment you move into it because you can bring the same furniture you had in your previous property. This is especially true if the said furniture has sentimental value to you.
5. As a general rule, the duration of rental contracts for unfurnished homes is longer. This will allow you to better plan your future.
On behalf of Engel & Völkers, the leading luxury real estate agency in Barcelona, we want to show you two simple examples of unfurnished apartments that you are sure to love. Perhaps one of them will become your next home.
1. Top Floor Flat in Avenida Diagonal
This is a 250 sqm apartment with 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It also has laminate flooring, large windows with views as well as air conditioning and heating systems. Even in its 45 sqm lounge, it is possible to enjoy a fireplace. The only thing that is furnished in this flat is the kitchen, which has Bosch and Indesit appliances.
2. Luxury Apartment in Francesc Macià
This flat is somewhat smaller than the previous one but no less stately and characterful. In particular, it has a living area of 200 sqm, where it is possible to enjoy 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It was built in 1970 but has been totally remodelled. It has laminate flooring and gas heating. Just like in the previous property, the only room that is furnished is the kitchen.
If you are looking for an unfurnished apartment in the Les Corts area, contact Engel & Völkers real estate agency in Barcelona. One of our estate agents will attend your request and offer you the solutions you need to find your next home in no time.