When it comes to selling a property, it is necessary to take many different factors into account.
Among the first steps is the appraisal of the property. It is imperative to develop a good marketing strategy in order to get the best price possible.
Some necessary actions in the initial phase:
• As we have already mentioned, it is a question of ascertaining the current value of the property.
• It is always a good idea to carry out some home improvements for the purpose of increasing the property value.
• Take into account the type of buyers who might be interested in the property you are selling.
• Advertising is always important. Ads must be clear, concise and well presented. Do not underestimate the immense potential of the Internet.
• You must also collect important documents that will affect the transaction, such as floor plans, tax records, title deeds, insurance policies, etc.
To sell a property in the best way possible, it is very important to have a qualified expert who has a vast experience in the real estate market. This way, in addition to avoiding legal and financial risks, you can get a better sales price, avoid problems and save time.
Engel & Völkers, your real estate agency
Irrespective of whether we simply want to inform yourself about the market value of your property or you wish to sell it in the near future, it would be in your best interest to choose Engel & Völkers as your real estate adviser.
What benefits can be gained by relying on Engel & Völkers?
- Engel & Völkers experts have a long history with almost 40 years in everything related to real estate transactions and know how to use strategies to get the best selling price for the property.
- Globalisation is the latest trend at Engel & Völkers, giving you access to a global market with high-end clients.
- The brand Engel & Völkers will enhance the presence of the property in the market.
- The support of a growing network is another beneficial factor. The company has more than 500 offices distributed in 38 countries and five continents.
- Fully personalised advice throughout the process, and even after signing the contract.
With the exclusive marketing strategies used by Engel & Völkers, the client is assured that his/her project will complete within a short time, according to his/her preferences and needs, and with complete discretion.
The customer can track their rental or sale process at any time, without worrying about complex administrative or commercial procedures.