New Promotion Construction in Fuencarral 142
Elegant New Constructions Promotion in Chamberí District
Unique building in one of the most renowned streets of the city of Madrid, Fuencarral street, in the heart of the traditional neighborhood of Chamberí
Promotion that redefines luxury housing in this 25-house bioclimatic building. Contemporary architecture project adapted to the new needs and with a refined design with "loft aroma".
Breakthrough and innovative façade, designed by the Technical University of Berlin, Tecnhische Universität Berlin (T.U.B.) and the Technical School of the European University of Madrid. (U.E.M.)
The promotion is established as a reference in the area, as it is equipped with numerous facilities, such as a large garden terrace with an infinity pool on the deck with views over Madrid's skyline, modern gym with sauna and events room.
The 25 homes are distributed in 7 floors of houses and 3 garage floors, designed with glazed wall to both streets Fuencarral and Gonzalo de Córdoba, which provide exceptional brightness to all homes. Garages with parking spaces for electric vehicles. Storage area.
The interior distribution of clean lines with a marked New York loft style and a use of high-end contemporary style materials.
A wide variety of 10 types of homes from 55 to 175m2 built.
- 1 unit of 1 bedroom of 56m2 built.
- 4 units of 1 bedroom of 59m2 built.
- 4 units of 2 Bedrooms of 106m2 built.
- 4 units of 2 Bedrooms of 119m2 built and with terrace.
- 3 units of 1 bedroom of 66m2 built and with terrace.
- 3 units of 2 Bedrooms of 103m2 built (one with patio).
- 3 units of 2 Bedrooms of 84m2 built.
- 2 units of 3 Bedrooms of 173m2 built.
- 1 units of 3 Bedrooms of 173m2 built and with private roof terrace with direct access.