Zephyr Chamber Music Festival and Festival returns to organize exciting concerts dedicated to the most promising young chamber music of the international classical music scene.
The Zephyr festival is designed to offer a select group of highly talented participants to its faculty of internationally renowned artists, with generous opportunities to try, train and play in public places for a period of three weeks. In this fertile environment, participants are supported to reach new standards of excellence, insights into music, performance techniques and a deep appreciation of Italian regional culture.
The program of the week:
- Thursday 12 July, at the church of San Pantaleone at 9.15 pm: Haydn: String Quartet, opera 77, n. 1 - Mozart: Quintet for viola, K. 515.
- Friday, July 13th, at the Maserati Mountain Lounge at 6pm: Mozart: Clarinet Quintet, K. 581 - Beethoven: String Quartet, "Serioso"
- Sunday 15 July, at the Maserati Mountain Longe at 6 pm: Brahms: Trio for clarinet, opera 114 - Dvorak: Trio for strings "Miniatures"
- Sunday 15 July, at the church of Santa Margherita at 9.15 pm: Mozart: Quintet for clarinet, K. 581 - Dvorak: Trio for strings "Miniatures".
- Wednesday 18 July, at the Maserati Mountain Lounge at 6 pm: Mozart: Beethoven: Trio for clarinet, opera 11 - Webern: Langsamer Satz ".
- Wednesday 18 July, at the church of San Pantaleone at 9.15 pm: Mozart: Beethoven: Mozart: Quintet for clarinet.
- Thursday 19 July, at the Maserati Mountain Lounge at 9.15 pm: Brahms: Trio for clarinet, opera 114 - Webern: Langsamer Sat.