Welcome to Engel&Völkers Altea
Real estate in Altea (Spain) – your real estate agent Engel & Völkers
Altea, iconic town of the Costa Blanca, with whitewashed townhouses crowned by the parish church with its two royal blue domes that remind us that we are in one of the most beautiful corners of the Mediterranean coastline.
Altea is located at the heart of the Costa Blanca, halfway between the bustling towns of Denia and Benidorm, resembling a balcony hanging above the Mediterranean Sea, with a picturesque old town with cobbled streets and immaculate white houses that remind us that the sun plays a year-round leading role in these lands.
In the well-known Altea Hills urbanization there are exclusive villas with unbeatable views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Benidorm Skyline in the distance, in addition to the first orthodox temple in Spain, built in the image and likeness of a 17th-century Russian church and with materials imported from Russia.
Down by the seashore, pebble coves dot the coast for several kilometers, with small beaches such as La Olla, with little fishing boats aligned parallel to the coast, the Cap Negret cove and the volcanic stones that give it its name, and Mascarat, which takes us to its marina, a gastronomic center and the perfect place to enjoy a cocktail at sunset.
Inland, along the Algar River, there is a beautiful green valley populated by loquat and orange groves, an enclave close to the coast but that enjoys the tranquility offered by the countryside.
It is in this idyllic environment where the new Engel & Völkers team will advise you throughout the process of searching and selecting your ideal home on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, or will help you sell your home at the best market price and with professional advice.
In our real estate portfolio you will find:
- Plots for sale to build your ideal home.
- Apartments in the center of Altea, walking to the beach and all services.
- Luxury apartments, with panoramic sea views and in complexes with communal pool, gym, gardens, etc.
- Semi-detached houses or bungalows, with access to communal areas, in the surroundings of Altea and in the picturesque village of Altea la Vella.
- Detached houses with their own pool, to enjoy outdoor living in the pleasant weather of this area.
- Traditional style houses, also called "fincas" or country houses.
- Luxury villas with all kinds of amenities and with spectacular sea views.
The multilingual team of Engel & Völkers Altea will open the doors to the best residences in Altea and guide you through the entire purchase or sale process.