The dream of living in Treviso is closer with the benefits and deductions provided by the home package Newly built or renovated: buying a Treviso apartment is definitely an investment for the future, not without benefits.
The house is once again the protagonist of the last 2019 bonus package, with numerous advantages and benefits for those who buy, renovate or improve the energy performance of their property. With the updates introduced by the last intervention of the Revenue Agency, there are also interesting incentives for those who already own a property.
To juggle without surprise in the mare magnum the latest house bonus features, better to rely on the experience of the professionals of the real estate agency Engel & Völkers Treviso
Here is everything you need to know.
BUY TREVISO APARTMENT: BENEFITS OF THE FIRST HOUSE BONUS
The latest tax innovations introduced by the update of the guides to the bonuses for purchases and renovations of the Inland Revenue, make the dream of the first home ever closer.
If today buying a Treviso apartment is simple and convenient, it is also thanks to the deductions and facilities provided for by current legislation.
For those wishing to buy the main house, the 2019 first house bonus offers the following incentives:
• VAT reduction from 10% to 4%, for those who are going to buy houses and apartments for sale in Treviso directly from the manufacturer.
• Reduction of registration tax from 9% to 2%, for those who purchase real estate from private individuals, to be paid on the basis of the price / value principle.
• Tax credit, for those who sell and buy a home within 12 months, or the possibility of subtracting the tax to be paid from the tax already paid for the purchase of the previous home.
• Income tax deduction of 19% within the limit of 1,000 euros, with the possibility of deducting the interest payable on the loan with the tax return for those who choose to buy a house by contacting estate agents.
FACILITIES PURCHASE FIRST HOUSE: THE REQUIREMENTS
An elegant Treviso mini apartment or a single house in the quiet and residential Outside Walls district can be purchased benefiting from the facilities provided by the law.
To apply for the 2019 first house bonus it is essential to be in possession of the following requirements established by law:
• do not own properties throughout the national territory for which benefits have already been received or sold within 12 months;
• not to be the owner of a house in the same Municipality where the benefits are requested for the purchase of the first home;
• be resident in the Municipality where you buy the house or set up residence there in 18 months from the facilitated purchase, or show that you have your place of work there;
• not be the owner of a right of use, usufruct or residence of another property in the same Municipality where the facilitation of the purchase of the first home is requested.
To request the benefits, it is also essential that the property to be purchased also meets specific requirements, or falls into the following cadastral categories: A / 2; A / 3; A / 4; A / 5; A / 6; A / 7; A / 11.
With the support of your real estate agency Treviso you can easily find all the information necessary for the purchase.
BUY TREVISO APARTMENT: THE SECOND HOUSE
The most interesting innovations of the 2019 bonus package concern the purchase of the second home.
Those interested in Treviso apartments for sale will be able to access the facilities even if they have another property in the same Municipality, with the only obligation to resell the latter within 12 months of the new purchase.
In the event that this condition is not met, the buyer will lose the previously obtained bonus and will be required to pay a penalty of 30%, in addition to the additional taxes and related interest.