Team assistants are expected to have a high level of social and technical competence. Licence partners, office managers and colleagues need assistance from a qualified back office. As an assistant, you will be working at precisely this important interface. In order to prepare you for this challenge, we have designed a workshop specifically for assistants with the aim of making it easier for them to start their professional career.
The assistants’ workshop will introduce you to the typical processes in an Engel & Völkers shop or office, and strives to prepare you in depth for your role as an assistant and the associated responsibilities. The workshop will teach you how to actively support your colleagues in sales. In addition, our webinars will prepare you for all other Engel & Völkers applications that you regularly work with.
- The company and the Engel & Völkers brand
- The role of a team assistant and the requirements of the role
- Shop/office organisation
- Property preparation and parent folder
- From initial contact through to after-sales service
- Human resources
- Marketing and farming
- Introducing E&V Tools
- Photoshop fundamentals
- Estate agent software fundamentals
- Face-to-face training
- Webinar units adapted to your activity
Vancouverstraße 2a20457 HamburgGermany
Phone +49(0)40 36 13 10Fax: +49(0)40 36 13 11 13