The 6 best places to do co-working
- Among the pioneers of co-working are establishments such as the Mutinerie, at 29 rue de Meaux, which can accommodate up to 60 people within its premises, with discreet corners that are perfect for those who wish to work quietly without being disturbed.
- The Tank, at 22 bis, rue des Taillandiers, is much more modest, but its intimate and relaxed atmosphere is very pleasant. There is also a well-stocked reading room with books and magazines.
- The Hubsy Café, located at 41 rue Réaumur, stands out for its warm atmosphere and its spacious rooms, with very comfortable armchairs and sofas, plants, a library and so on.
- La Ruche, at 84 Quai de Jemmapes, focuses on the transparency of its coworkers and specialises in human relations, trying to create a feeling of team spirit and to forge links between regular employees of the place.
- Café Craft, 24 rue des Vinaigriers, is a well-known establishment of freelance workers who appreciate its design and elegance, as well as its food service.
- Finally, the Lawomatic, 20 rue Jean-Moinon, which now has many regulars, is happy to organise events, evenings and meals together, for workers to discuss their professional projects.