- Zara. Did you know that you could go to Zara with your pet? Well, you have the right to do so. The company has adopted this policy, as long as the dog is on the leash, wears a muzzle, and doesn't bother other customers. The same applies to Massimo Dutty stores, Pull & Bear, H & M and Stradivarius.
- Alojamiento Rural Las Tinajas. If you want to spend a romantic weekend in the company of your partner or just take a few days out of your work routine, but without leaving your dog alone at home, then this is the perfect place for you. If you want, your dog can even sleep in the same bed with you.
- Esteban Restaurant. This restaurant, for quite some time now, has welcomed dogs and all kinds of pets to enter its establishment. Located at 36 Cava Baja Street, your pet will have the opportunity to play with his toys, whilst you enjoy the authentic culinary delights of this restaurant.
- Terraza Parque Félix. Enjoying a drink on a terrace is a real treat that everyone likes to do in summer. Well, in this restaurant, your dog will also enjoy the same pleasures as you. This is the best place in Madrid to spend warm afternoons with your pet.
- And also our Engel & Völkers Madrid's Office in the Genova street number 27 is dog friendly!
Going anywhere with your dog in the city of Madrid is no longer impossible. As more and more businesses are declaring to be 'dog friendly', they are going the extra mile by offering special pet services. So if you are one of those people who treats their dog like a child, Madrid offers you the opportunity to share unforgettable moments with him.