(Valid as of: 19 July 2018)
Who is responsible for data processing and who can you contact?
Engel & Völkers Gewerbe Berlin GmbH & Co. KG belongs to the global Engel & Völkers Group. This includes Engel & Völkers AG and its domestic and foreign affiliated companies within the meaning of Articles 15 ff. Company Law (Aktiengesetz) and (master) licence partners.
In accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the responsible authority is:
Engel & Völkers Gewerbe Berlin GmbH & Co. KG, represented by the general partner Engel & Völkers Gewerbe Berlin Verwaltungs-GmbH, HRB 103004 B, Managing Directors: Nicolas Jeissing, Rackham F. Schröder
Telephone: 030 203460
Fax: 030 203461346
If you have questions about data protection, please contact:
Engel & Völkers Gewerbe Berlin GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: 030 203460
Fax: 030 203461346
When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us so that your questions can be answered. We delete the data arising from this context after the storage is no longer required, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
Our external data protection officer can be reached at:
Dr. Stefanie Wegener
Telephone: + 49 40 22697524
Fax: + 49 40 22697526
Your rights as a data subject
As a person affected by data processing, you have the right of access under Article 15 GDPR, the right of rectification under Article 16 GDPR, the right of cancellation under Article 17 GDPR, the right to restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR, the right to object under Article 21 GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR. With regard to the right of access and the right of cancellation, the restrictions under Articles 34 and 35 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-new) apply. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR in conjunction with Article 19 BDSG-new). You may revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent that were issued to us before the date of application of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. before 25 May 2018. Please note that the revocation is only valid for the future. Any processing that occurred before the revocation is not affected.
Information about your right to object under Article 21 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You have the right, at any time, for reasons arising out of your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data relating to you, pursuant to Article 6 (1) (e) GDPR (data processing for reasons of public interest) and Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR (data processing based on a balance of interests); this also applies to the practice of profiling within the meaning of Article 4 (4) GDPR. If you object, we will no longer process your personal information unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. In some cases, we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing activities. Should you formally object to this processing for direct marketing, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
The objection must not be drawn up in a particular form and should be addressed to:
Engel & Völkers Gewerbe Berlin GmbH & Co. KG
Mr. Igor Tunjic
Telephone: 030 203460
Fax: 030 203461346
Collection of personal data for informative use of our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically required for us to display our website, as well as to ensure its stability and security (the respective legal basis is Article 6 (1) (1) lit. f GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific webpage)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Respectively transmitted amount of data
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
Which sources and data do we use for offers beyond the informative visit to the website?
In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to enter other personal information, which we will then use to provide the service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
We process personal data that we receive from customers and/or prospective customers or their authorised representatives or employees in initiating business transactions and/or as part of the contractual relationship. We also process personal information when you visit our websites (including social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.). This means that we collect your personal data if you are interested in our products, if you register on our websites, if you contact us via e-mail, telephone or via a contact form or use our products and services as part of an existing business relationship.
In addition, to the extent necessary for the provision of our services, we process personal data that we have legitimately received from other companies of the Engel & Völkers Group or other third parties (e.g. to execute orders, to fulfil contracts or on the basis of consent which you have provided). In addition, if necessary for our service, we process personal data that we have legitimately gained from publicly available sources (e.g. debtor lists, trade and association registers, press, media, Internet).
Relevant personal data includes:
• Personal identification information
e.g. First and last name, title, position/function, date of birth, private and office address, private and office telephone number/mobile number, private and office e-mail address, fax number
• Order and contract data
e.g. Information on your product or contractual interests (details of your searched or offered real estate properties) and property documents, property data, data from the fulfilment of our contractual obligations, copies of correspondence/communication contents
• Data concerning your financial situation
e.g. Credit information, payment history, entries with credit bureaus, late payments, information regarding income
• Information on interests and needs that you have communicated to us
e.g. Information about participation in direct marketing activities
And possibly other data comparable to these categories.
Why do we process your data? (processing purpose)
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), we process the aforementioned personal data:
• To fulfil contractual obligations (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR) The processing of personal data takes place in order to provide our real estate services in the context of fulfilment of the contractual relationship with you or to carry out pre-contractual measures that take place at your request.
The purpose of the data processing is primarily based on your specific product/service interests and may include, but is not limited to, consulting with regard to real estate, the brokerage of real estate, and the search for or the offer of real estate properties. In addition, data processing may also take place to analyse your needs and to determine whether a product or service is suitable for you. Other purposes include:
• Implementation of contractual relationships that have been concluded with you
• Answering and processing your enquiries
• Enabling users to be registered on websites
• Providing services made available through our websites (e.g. administration of the registration process and access to the user account, etc.)
• Supporting customers and prospective customers
• Accounting, bookkeeping and collecting payments
• Documenting and managing customer relationships
• Customer consultation
• Complaint management
• Terminating contractual relationships with you
• Offering products and services
• As part of the balance of interests condition (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR)
If necessary, we process your data in addition to the actual fulfilment of the contract in order to protect our own legitimate interests or those of third parties. Examples:
• Strengthening the customer relationship
e.g. Customer loyalty measures, including invitations to events, market research and opinion polls, as long as you have not objected to the use of your data.
• Data processing and analysis for marketing purposes
Your individual needs are important to us and we try to provide information on products and services that suit you. To this end, we use knowledge that we have gained in our business relationship with you or from market research and opinion polls. The main reason we process your data is to personalise product or service offers. Data analysis helps us better understand your needs and product interests. Please note: You may object to the analysis or use of your personal data for these purposes at any time. In particular, we analyse:
• The results of marketing activities to measure the efficiency and relevance of our campaigns
• Information we collect when you visit our websites (including social media channels such as Instagram and Facebook)
• Potential needs for products and services, as well as the suitability of our products and services
• Data gained from a business relationship with a customer when selecting target groups for marketing activities.
• Direct advertising
For example, we may send you letters or e-mails containing current real estate offers, information about current services and products, as well as news about our company and topics relating to the real estate sector (e.g. newsletters). We send out our GG Magazine covering topics such as lifestyle, personalities and real estate. We invite you to events. We make you offers on our websites (including social media channels such as Instagram and Facebook).
• Addressing and contacting you in the event that a third party is interested in purchasing real estate owned either by you or a third party represented by you.
• Asserting legal claims and the exercise of defence in legal disputes.
• Ensuring the IT security and IT operations of our company, e.g. technical management of our websites and their operational functions, including solving technical problems, statistical analysis, testing and research.
• Measures for business management and the further development of products and services.
• Measures for your security or the security of third parties or our company in order to prevent and efficiently detect fraudulent activities or abuses and possible offenses, as well as the requirements of the law to maintain a secure website.
• Consultation and data exchange with credit bureaus (e.g. Schufa, Creditreform) to identify potential credit risks or default risks.
• Identification, and possibly, barring of users who have installed a so-called adblocker, which allows them to block advertising in order to make completely or partially ad-financed offers available to users who do not block advertising.
• Our websites offer services, including the search for real estate, a so-called online marketplace, in which real estate is offered for the purpose of brokerage by the global Engel & Völkers Group. The user has the possibility to directly enter into communication with the respective providers who contact the website, without this contact data being stored by our company. The contact information provided for this purpose is: first name, surname, e-mail address (as required fields), as well as telephone numbers, street, street number, postal code (if specified by the user). If you use these services and provide personally identifiable information about yourself or give permission to store data, the use of your data is subject to the privacy policies of the provider.
• Based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR)
If you have given us consent to process personal data for specific purposes, the legality of this processing is based on your consent.
Consent that has been previously issued may be revoked at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent that were issued to us before the date of application of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. before 25 May 2018. Please note that the revocation is only valid for the future. Any processing that occurred before the revocation is not affected.
• Due to legal requirements (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR)
In addition, our company is subject to various legal obligations (e.g. resulting from stipulations of the Money Laundering Act or tax laws). The purpose of the processing includes, among other things, the fulfilment of tax control and reporting obligations, and the prevention of fraud and money laundering.
Who has access to your data?
Within our company, only those administrators have access to your data who require it to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations, to fulfil your orders, to respond to your requests and/or to protect our legitimate interests (e.g. staff (permanent employees and independent real estate consultants) from customer service, from the IT department, or the areas of marketing, finance, administration and accounting).
Outside our company, your data will only be disclosed if required by law, if you have consented to this, if this is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations or your orders, or to ensure compliance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation/Federal Data Protection Act or any other legal basis for disclosure. Under these conditions, recipients of personal data could be:
Public authorities and institutions, supervisory authorities and bodies, judiciary administrations/law enforcement agencies, lawyers, notary publics and accountants with a legal or regulatory obligation; our licensor Engel & Völkers AG, Engel & Völkers Technology GmbH or other companies of the Engel & Völkers Group (e.g. if you use the offers of other companies of the Engel & Völkers Group on our websites and have contacted them, or if you have contacted us with regard to the other offers from other companies of the Engel & Völkers Group. In these cases, the personal data you have entered will be transmitted to the respective company of the Engel & Völkers Group, resulting from the contact details); independent real estate consultants/brokers; service providers/processors to whom we provide personal information for the purpose of conducting a business relationship, including support/maintenance of IT applications (e.g. IT service providers or hosting providers, data archiving, data destruction, marketing, printing services, debt collection); providers who offer real estate as part of a property search and to whom the user sends a contact request.
Will your data be transmitted to a third country or an international organisation?
The servers used by our company are located within the European Union.
A transfer of data to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area will only take place if this is necessary for the execution of your order, if it is required by law, if you have given us your consent or as part of order data processing. If service providers or other third parties are deployed in a third country (a state outside the European Economic Area), they will be obliged to comply with data protection standards in the European Economic Area in addition to written instructions under the EU Standard Contractual Clauses Agreement, unless another legal basis exists for the transfer of personal data. This also applies to companies of the Engel & Völkers Group.
PLEASE NOTE: Under no circumstances will we sell personal information to third parties.
How long will your data be stored?
We process and store your personal information for as long as it is necessary to safeguard the above-mentioned processing purposes, in particular for the fulfilment of our contractual and legal obligations and/or your orders.
Should the data no longer be required to fulfil contractual or legal obligations or your orders, it will be deleted on a regular basis, unless further – temporary – processing is required for the following purposes:
• Fulfilment of commercial and tax retention periods: In particular, the Commercial Code, the Tax Code, the Banking Act, the Money Laundering Act and the Securities Trading Act can be mentioned in this context. The deadlines for storage and documentation are two to ten years.
• Preservation of evidence in the context of statutes of limitations: According to Section 195 ff. of the German Civil Code (BGB), these limitation periods can be up to 30 years, although the regular limitation period is three years.
You can subscribe to our newsletter, by means of which we will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are identified in the declaration of consent. To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send an e- mail to the e-mail address you have specified, in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we will store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to verify your registration and, if necessary, to be able to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data. The only information needed for the transmission of the newsletter is your e-mail address and your name. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address and your name for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The respective legal basis is Article 6 (1) (1) lit. a GDPR.
You can revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter and unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by sending an e-mail to BerlinCommercial.Datenschutz@engelvoelkers.com or by sending a message to the relevant contact listed in the imprint.
Please note that upon transmission of the newsletter, we evaluate your user behaviour. For this evaluation, the e-mails which are sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels that represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in Section 4 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links included in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters and which links you click on, and from this information we derive your personal interests. We link this data with actions that you perform on our website.
You may object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e- mail or by e-mailing us at BerlinCommercial.Datenschutz@engelvoelkers.com.
The information will be stored as long as you continue to subscribe to the newsletter. After you log out, we store the data in purely statistical and anonymous form. Such tracking is not possible if you have disabled the display of images in your e-mail program as a default setting. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all the features. If you opt to have the images displayed manually, the tracking process is carried out as described above.
In particular, this website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These particularly include session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
• Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
• The Flash cookies that are used are not detected by your browser, but rather by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of your utilised browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
We hereby inform you that you can generally disable or remove cookies in your web browser following the instructions on the following links:
• Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies)
• Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored)
• Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=de_DE)
Our websites also use analytical cookies (so-called web analytics), which are set by third-party providers, such as Google.
Specifically, these are:
a) Google Analytics
• The IP address transmitted as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
• You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Opt-out cookies prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. To prevent Universal Analytics tracking across devices, you must opt-out on all systems you use. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set: Disable Google Analytics
• This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form to prevent them being directly linked to a particular individual. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will also be deleted immediately.
• We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases in which personal information is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) (1) lit. f GDPR.
b) Universal Analytics
We use the Universal Analytics features provided by Google. These features enable us to record and analyse socio-demographic data about users by means of a Google ID (if available) and by means of cookies generated by Google from advertising contents (DoubleClick). If a Google ID is available, the data controller will also be able to record this data across all devices (e.g. if users utilise both a smartphone and a PC) for analysing visitor flows across all devices. Users can prevent Google from recording and storing data at any time by installing a Google-approved browser plug-in which can be downloaded from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
c) Google remarketing and retargeting
d) Google AdWords conversion
• We use Google AdWords to create awareness for our attractive offers through advertisements (so-called Google AdWords) on external websites. Based on the data from the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In so doing, we aim to show advertisements that are of interest to you, make our website more interesting for you and ensure a fair calculation of advertising costs.
• These advertisements are supplied by Google via ad servers. In the process, we use ad server cookies, which measure certain performance metrics, including the display of ads and the number of user clicks. If you access our website through a Google ad, Google AdWords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies normally lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. This cookie will typically be stored with analysis values such as the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (a mark identifying that the user no longer wishes to be addressed).
• These cookies allow Google to recognise your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an AdWords customer’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not expired, Google and the customer will be able to detect that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each AdWords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. We do not collect and process any personal data from the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations provided by Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective, but do not receive any further data on how the advertising material is used. Please note that we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
• As a result of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent and use of data compiled through this tool by Google and therefore offer the following based on our current information status: Through the AdWords conversion, Google receives the information that you have accessed the respective section of our website or have clicked on one of our ads. If you are registered with a service provided by Google, Google may assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will obtain and store your IP address.
• You can prevent further participation in this tracking process in several ways: a) By setting your browser software accordingly. In particular, suppressing third-party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third-party advertisements.
b) By disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google.de/settings/ads. Please note that this setting will also be deleted when you delete your cookies.
c) By disabling interest-based advertisements from providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices. Please note that this setting will also be deleted when you delete your cookies.
d) By permanently disabling cookies in the browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome via the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. Please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
• The legal basis for the processing of your data is Article 6 (1) (1) lit. f GDPR.
For more information on data protection at Google, please visit: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html.
Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Links to social media pages
This website contains links to the most important social media sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). This does not involve the embedding of social media plug-ins, but links, which do not transmit personal data to the social media operators.
Data protection information in connection with a speculative application or an application on the basis of a vacancy notice
Engel & Völkers AG (hereinafter referred to as “Engel & Völkers”) processes personal data as the responsible entity in the context of applicant management (hereinafter also referred to as “application process”).
Personal data includes the first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, CV and other transmitted data and documents (hereinafter collectively referred to as “personal data”).
By taking part in the application process and sending us your application, you provide Engel & Völkers with your personal data.
Engel & Völkers processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• To examine the application for employment within our company (the legal basis is the pre-contractual relationship in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR or your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR, if you have applied via the Engel & Völkers AG global online job portal).
• In defence against claims asserted against Engel & Völkers arising from the application procedure (the legal basis is the legitimate interest of Engel & Völkers to comply with its burden of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG); Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR).
• In addition, Engel & Völkers processes your personal data on the basis of prior consent in order to inform you about interesting job offers. These job offers may be made available to you from time to time by the Engel & Völkers specialist department to which you have addressed your application.
Engel & Völkers requires your personal data in order to fulfil the above-mentioned processing purposes. You may choose not to provide any personal data to Engel & Völkers. If this is the case, we cannot allow you to participate in the application process for open vacancies.
Data transmission requirement and consequences of revoking your consent to data processing
We process personal data only when it is necessary. Processing is carried out either digitally or on paper. The processing of personal data includes collection, registration, administration, storage, modification, selection, comparison, access and communication.
Please note that the sending of e-mails during the application process is carried out in unencrypted form. If this is not desired, please contact us by post. Engel & Völkers maintains the strictest confidentiality with regard to your data and respects the legal data protection standards.
Access to personal data or disclosure of this data to third parties
Your personal data will be processed by the staff members who are responsible for the respective area at Engel & Völkers, or comparable persons. These include:
• Employees and consultants responsible for the application process (e.g. employees of the Engel & Völkers Human Resources department).
• Administrators and other trustworthy IT support staff who are authorised and required to provide technical support in the application process (e.g. user support staff or IT staff).
• Third parties (e.g. IT service providers or hosting providers) to whom Engel & Völkers has outsourced tasks, including so-called “external processors”.
Your data will not be disclosed to any further third parties.
If you have applied via the Engel & Völkers AG global online job portal, your application documents will have been sent to us by Engel & Völkers AG. You will be informed about how Engel & Völkers AG processes your personal data during the application process and can also review this information at any time via the global online job portal on the corresponding Engel & Völkers AG website.
Transfer of data to non-EEA countries
In principle, Engel & Völkers does not transfer any personal data to non-EEA countries without your consent. The servers used by Engel & Völkers are located within the European Union.
If your inquiry relates to companies of the Engel & Völkers Group outside of the European Union, we will only transfer your data after your prior consent.
In the event that personal data is transferred to countries which do not offer the same level of protection as within the European Union and to which you have not expressly consented to the transfer of your data, Engel & Völkers will ensure that specific contractual obligations have been agreed with every service provider under the applicable data protection law (including the execution of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission), unless Engel & Völkers can invoke other legal grounds for the transfer of personal data.
Storage and deletion of data
Engel & Völkers processes your personal data only as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the respective processing – however, for a period of not more than six months after an application has been rejected. After conclusion of the application process or in the event that you object to the data processing, we also delete your data. This deletion takes place in accordance with the legal requirements. If you have provided your consent to our sending you other interesting job vacancies, your personal data will not be deleted unless an express objection is communicated. When an employment contract is signed, we will save your application data as part of the contractual relationship.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to information about the processing of your personal data (e.g. the origin of this data and the processing purpose). Furthermore, under certain conditions, you are entitled to revoke, restrict or request the deletion of your personal data. Finally, you can object to the transmission of promotional material or the carrying out of market research or commercial communication at any time.
You have the right to:
• Limitation of processing
• Data portability
• Objection to the processing of your personal data
• Lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Please note that your right to data deletion is subject to restrictions. For example, we may not delete any data that must be retained as a result of legal retention periods. The data required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is also excluded from your right to deletion.
In order to exercise the rights named above and to request information, you may contact us at BerlinCommercial.Datenschutz@engelvoelkers.com or the following postal address:
Engel & Völkers Gewerbe Berlin GmbH & Co. KG
Joachimsthaler Straße 1
Telephone: 030 203460
Fax: 030 203461346
Responsible entity for data processing:
Engel & Völkers Gewerbe Berlin GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: 030 203460
Fax: 030 203461346
Dr. Stefanie Wegener
20148 Hamburg, Deutschland
If you have an objection to the way we process your information, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.